What’s not to love about Malta? Breath taking views, awe-inspiring cliffs, incredible architecture, and bedazzling sea water that stretches for miles and miles. I could go on, but it is said:
A photo tells a thousand words.
So, I am keeping schtum(ish) and sharing stunning photos with you instead.
These 15 photos will make you fall in love with Malta. 💙
1. Comino’s Gorgeous Blue Lagoon
2. Calm & Tranquil Xlendi Bay
“Photographs open doors into the past, but they also allow a look into the future.Sally Mann
3. Mosta, Malta’s Magical Gem
4. Rocky Malta’s Secret Beach
5. Malta’s Famous Blue Door
6. Malta’s Almighty Miracle
7. Malta’s Classic Bay
8. Malta’s Honey Coloured Oasis
9. Malta’s Very Own Blue Grotto
10. Malta’s Jaw Dropping Sunsets
11. Coral Spotting in Mellieha’s Lagoon
12. Fall in Love With Maltese Market Culture
13. Fortified 400 Year Old City
14. 3 Centuries Old Medieval Cities
15. Fall in Love with Award Winning Zabbar!
Bonus Photo. Oh Dear SweetHaven, it’s Popeye Village!
Am I right?